Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Guest Designer inspiration

Hi everyone! I have a special guest for you today. Mary-Anne is our guest designer this month and she has a super cute tag she created using our new "Easter fun" stamp set. Read more about how Mary-Anne created this awesome project.


Looking for a cute tag for those Easter gifts? Vanessa at V's Sweet Ideas just released this adorable Easter Fun set. It has a large basket image and cute little eggs that you can personalize with faces if you like. 

I wanted to make a tag using this basket so I stamped the basket with Memento ink and then, using some masking,  I stamped the eggs inside. I colored the eggs and basket with Prisma Color pencils and blended it with baby oil. I then flipped the basket stamp over and inked up the reverse to get the outline for the inside of the folding tag. I finished off the inside by stamping the fun sentiment that comes in this set in Memento ink again. Finally,  after fussy cutting both front and back sections I scored the yellow inside part and attached the front panel to make my tag. 

 
Thank you so much Mary-Anne for sharing this adorable tag. You can check out more of Mary-Anne's beautiful projects on her Flickr. Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment